[Koha] Binding journal

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Nov 7 01:05:00 NZDT 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:30 AM, mallikarjun dora
<dora.mallikarjun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any option to bind old journal in Koha 3.0 with a new unique
> accession number  , actually we have practice to bind journals.
> i didn't get in koha 3.
>
> any light on this.
There isn't an explicit function for this, but you can collapse
holdings by selecting all the holdings you want to collapse, then
click 'Edit' and then 'Delete' those holdings, and then create a
single item record with the summary holding statement.

It's not idea, but it's a workaround until full, explicit support for
collapsed holdings is available. I believe that's already slated for
either 3.2 or 3.4.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support