[Koha] Update--Help with installation on fedora 8

FrŽedeŽric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Wed May 7 22:09:58 NZST 2008

> Got it all installed and then tried it out :(
> On the 8080 interface I get an error message:
> "Production mode--trapped fatal error"

An Apache error? What is your apache log file saying? Have you enabled
8080 port listen in Apache config file. What modifications have you done
to Apache config?

> On the 80 interface I get the logo and search box and under that I get
> the following error message: "Site under maintenance. Please come back
> later. If you still see this page then contact me."

It's normal. The OPAC (80) interface won't work until you go through
Koha Web Installer which is reachable via 8080 interface.

http://git.koha.org
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob_plain;f=INSTALL.fedora7