[Koha] Getting a newer version of Koha

George Adams g_adams27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:55:26 NZDT 2008

Thanks, HS.  I have a number of customized templates (and even perl files) for 3.0alpha, so I guess I should:
1) backup the existing /usr/share/koha
2) backup the existing "koha" MySQL database.
3) install the snapshot into /usr/share/koha, letting it overwrite what it wants
4) copy my modified templates/files back in /usr/share koha (merging where necessary with newer Koha code).

If I need to revert, I suppose I can reinstall the backed-up /usr/share/koha directory and MySQL data.