[Koha] Question about Amazon content

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Mar 17 06:57:44 NZDT 2008

Hey Dwayne,

Just an update on this ...

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 6:30 PM, Dwayne Collins <dcollins at prcsa.ca> wrote:
>  Now back to the Amazon question...
>
>  Amazon.ca refers web developers back to the amazon.com developers
>  programme and sign-up process, so that half of the equation seems to be
>  the same. I would be interested in investigating this further to
>  customise the content better. I've activated the Amazon content for now
>  to see how it works using the regular amazon.com devkey and an amazon.ca
>  associateID. It looks to me as though it is ignoring the latter
>  completely and not registering it. Any ideas on how to move things over
>  to the Canadian site given all of this?
I've just pushed up a patch to the 3.0 repository that allows you to select
the locale of the Amazon site you want to pull this content from. The selection
happens within systempreferences using a new preference called AmazonLocale.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support