[Koha] Circ Checkout without Item Barcode?

carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net
Wed Jun 11 01:04:07 NZST 2008

Most of the members of our consortium will be migrating to K3 from Follett
Circulation+.  When checking out or checking in an item, Follett gives you
the ability to search quickly by title or other means, if the barcode for
some reason is not available.

It appears in K3 that the only way easily to check out/in an item is via
the barcode.  Is this truly the case, or am I missing something?  Is there
a module or add-on that might provide the capability?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Richard Pritsky, Asst. Director
Carpenter-Carse Library
PO BOX 127