[Koha] Marc Checking error

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 04:35:07 NZDT 2008

What I found was that it was the 942 tag that was throwing the error when I
went to view subfields - I believe it was subfield a that had a Koha link to
item which it shouldn't have had.  When I changed that to match the demo
site at LibLime(thank you) - it worked and the Marc checking passed.

There is a table in koha called the items table. Now
all the fields in this table must be mapped to
subfields in the same tag, e.g. the 952 tag.

And again all this marc tag subfields must be set to
show up in tab 10.