[Koha] Help Required...

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Fri Jan 25 02:57:59 NZDT 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 11:11, Mahesh Mohandas wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I am an engineering student and presently working on a project of
> Configuring Koha in linux along with 11 others members in college.
>
> We have only some basic knowledge of linux and would like to know where and
> how to start configuring koha for our library...
>
> We are supposed to submit the project towards the end of February.

Have you read the installation documents here http://kohadocs.org/ ? They are
quite comprehensive.  Also there is some documentation that comes with the
download packages.  Our installation logs are available at
http://www.openhgs.org.uk/it.cgi/koha and document the steps undertaken to
install Koha on FC6
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation