[Koha] Position announcement: Koha Application Developer

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Jan 5 11:18:26 NZDT 2008

apologies for cross posting.

LibLime, the leader in open-source solutions in libraries, is seeking to
hire Application Developers and Project Managers to work on development
and implementation of the Koha Integrated Library System (http://koha.org).

To learn more about the positions, please visit our Careers site:

http://liblime.com/about/careers

About LibLime

LibLime is a company dedicated to providing open-source software solutions
to libraries via a service-oriented business model. We're an equal opportunity
employer offering excellent compensation packages, including health, dental,
paid leave, and a 401(k) retirement plan.

If you have the personal and professional skills for this position and want
to work in a rapidly growing technology company, we invite you to send your
resume to careers at liblime.com along with a brief cover letter.

Meet us at ALA Midwinter 2008!

If you're interested in this position and are attending ALA Midwinter, we'd
love to meet you. Send us an email at the address above, or use the Web form
to schedule a discussion:

http://liblime.com/news-items/events/schedule-meeting