[Koha] koha 3.0 alpha, Debian etch, apache2

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Feb 21 23:31:26 NZDT 2008

"Jim LaValle" <jimlavalle at comcast.net> wrote:
> I added the following to my /etc/apache2/mods-available/perl.load file
>
> <Directory /home/*/public_html/cgi-bin>
> SetHandler  perl-script
> PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
> Options +ExecCGI
> </Directory>

That looks like it's only relevant to mod_perl servers, so I don't
think it should be added to the standard koha-httpd.conf files - even
if mod_perl is installed, someone may not want to use it for koha.

If it's generally useful (I've not tested it), we could add it to the
READMEs or INSTALLs, to help mod_perl server owners set up.

Just my opinion,