[Koha] Disk space requirement for Web Server

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:54:20 NZDT 2008

> What is the usage bandwidth for a typical Koha library catalogue?  Is it
> possible to go over 40 megabytes of disc space (on a Web Server) and over
> 400 megabytes of traffic per month?  We have 1500 items in our catalogue.

Koha 2.2.9 itself is roughly 4i4 MB unpacked; the MySQL database is
184 MiB for our catalog of roughly 13,000 books and 2,000 patrons. I
couldn't tell you how much your DB would use, but it would most likely
be roughly 40MiB, and you'd want space to grow. Better to have lots of
extra hard drive space now rather than later, and the price is down to
roughly a $1 a GB.

--
Jesse