[Koha] KUDOS IRC Meeting, Thursday Feb 14, 2008 @ 3pm EST

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Feb 14 23:06:17 NZDT 2008

Deb Bergeron <bergeron at macalester.edu> wrote:
>     * A strong user's group can help the development of the product,
>       attract more users and members, and help make the company
>       supporting the product more productive and profitable [...]

Please do not write about "the company".  Already we are beyond "the
company" and into "companies".  There's LibLime/MetaVore, Inc,
BibLibre SARL, CALYX information essentials and software.coop/Turo
Technology LLP at least, off the top of my head.

[...]
>           o Website: http://ccfls.org/kudos/ <http://ccfls.org/kudos/%20>

Is it OK to add this to http://owu.towers.org.uk/planets/koha/ ?

Regards,