[Koha] GST and discount not calculating correctly when placing an order in 3.0 acquisitions.

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 10:40:07 NZDT 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> Hi Joann,
>
> I can see you've taken offense at my comments, which was not my
> intention. What I meant to explain is that while you certainly may
> have an excellent acquisitions system that's been in use for over 8
> years at HLT, we've never seen it ... it's never worked properly as
> contributed to the community. Whether this is as a result of custom
> templates, or custom code that was never contributed, i can't say as I
> don't have a way to review your installation ...
>
> I don't think it's a matter of someone rewriting or removing your
> acquisitions system from the release ... it was never in there to
> begin with.

Heh now you are running the risk of offending me.
Everything, every single thing that was in koha 1.0 was released ,
including the acquisitions system.
The whole thing was one big tarball, there was nothing that was in 1.0
that wasnt released.

Things may have slipped out, or not been updated when things were
changed in the multitude of releases and commits since then. But there
was nothing that hlt had (remember templates werent even used in 1.0
it was perl and html files) for 1.0 that wasn't committed.

Chris