[Koha] Patron attribute types

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 19:40:01 NZDT 2008

Joann,

i use Koha for the community library at the township i live in. See https://www.pustake.org

Here's some patron attribute types i added for our own use:
a) i added a 'drop-down' list of neighborhoods for the particular residential complex the member lives in
b) And a 'drop-down' list to designate members as one of {resident/tenant/employee}, since we have all of them in the township

I eventually plan to pull reports that will tell me how many members are residents or tenants, from a particular area, etc. Maybe we can use those reports to decide to reach certain parts better, for example.

Though i haven't tried pulling a report yet, i am pretty confident that can be done from within Koha by creating a custom report or by just running straight SQL on the database.

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India