[Koha] Fw: [nmlis] NEED HELP ON KOHA

Yatheesh babu yatheesh_babu at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 4 21:24:33 NZDT 2008

--- On Tue, 2/12/08, Vijay Deshabag <vijaydeshabag at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: Vijay Deshabag <vijaydeshabag at yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [nmlis] NEED HELP ON KOHA
To: nmlis at yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 12:22 PM

            Dear Professionals,
we are in process of Library Automation using the open source software Koha 2.2.8, The bibliographic entries are entered successfully but some of the entries are wrongly inputted so we need to edit the bibliographies, here lies the problem we are unable to edit records when ever we click on edit biblio there is no record to edit.

Problem 2
The Opac in koha does not display the total holding of the collection that we have inputted, Please any one help me in this regard, the screen shots have been attached to these mail.Please spare your precious time to help me.

Vijay J Deshabag
Librarian
Global Business School,
Twin city Campus:
NH-4, Near New Bellad Hyundai Showroom,
Bhairidevarkoppa, Hubli-25
http://www.globalbs chool.in/
Email:vjdeshabag@ globalbschool. in

       Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!  Click here.

    __._,_.___

            Messages in this topic           (1)

            Reply           (via web post)

          Start a new topic