[Koha] Fresh Install of Koha 3.00.00

Marco Volkmann m.volkmann at ecla.de
Thu Dec 4 22:56:18 NZDT 2008

Dear all,

On our site there running a fairly old Koha 2.0.0 on a Suse 9.0 Linux. I would like to migrate the whole thing to new hardware, Debian Etch and Koha 3.0. Unfortunately I only found some documentation to migrate from 2.2 to 3 and I would like to avoid going 2.0.0 -> 2.2.9 -> 3.00.00 since I can imagine that there might be many unforeseen traps.

Is it somehow possible to do a fresh and clean install of Koha 3, export all books from Koha 2 and import them into Koha 3?

Any comment will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Marco Volkmann