[Koha] user support?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Dec 5 05:39:25 NZDT 2008

> Many are the actual programmers and tech people that are into
> the actual "innards" of programming and tweaking Koha.

...And for years there hasn't been enough of a community of Koha
*users* to sustain a general-purpose list without the contributions of
the core Koha developers. It would be great if this list could develop
into a fully user-supported community. That will only happen if we add
real-world Koha users to this conversation.

The key is, as Brooke said, to jump in and ask questions!

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries