[Koha] AmazonContent-- Hit and Miss?

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:15:21 NZST 2008

I think the problem is in ISBN13 (9780743290111).  I tried different
options.  Here are the results:

1- Only ISBN13 (9780743290111) --> No Image and Review
2- Only ISBN10 (0743290119) --> Image and Reviews displayed
3- Both ISBN 13 and 10 (Same order, First 13 and 2nd 10) -- No Image and
Review
4- Both ISBN 10 and 13 (Same order, First 10 and 2nd 13) -- Image and
Reviews displayed

(Note: I am using Koha 228 on Windows, not 3 :) )

Ata
LISolutions.org