[Koha] Koha 3 on Shared Server

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:29:57 NZST 2008

If you can't set 2 environmental variables, then you can't run Koha at all.

If your Apache processes run as your own user, you might be able to set the
environmental variables in a profile.  This seems unlikely though.

You also might be able to use .htaccess, but do you know whether Bluehost
actually supports .htaccess?  and supports SetEnv in .htaccess?  Really your
host should tell you how to accomplish this: it's a very common
configuration.

--joe