[Koha] Fwd: Zebra Problem

Chris Nighswonger chris.nighswonger at liblime.com
Sun Aug 10 00:39:28 NZST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amit Gupta <amitddng135 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 6:09 AM
Subject: Zebra Problem
To: Amit Gupta <amitddng135 at gmail.com>

Hi Liblime Team,

                      Sorry for this mail because i have already
posted this question is on mailing list but there is no response for
that side. The problem is when i was search hindi & other indian
languages record with title, author  etc it would search all the hindi
& other indian languages record present in the database but in case of
english records it would work fine. I have checked all the code
related to search module. Can u help me for this. I have already
implemented this project in Delhi Public Library (Delhi) India the URL
is www.dpl.gov.in have u checked zebra for other regional languages. I
am waiting for ur reply give me some guidelines what can i do. Shortly
this project is publicly opened. Thanks in Advance.

--
Cheers,
Amit Gupta

--