[Koha] Koha 3 on Shared Server

Dwayne Collins dcollins at prcsa.ca
Thu Aug 14 03:16:52 NZST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the information, Joe. I made the changes you suggested and
things still weren't working for me. With a little further
investigation, I've discovered another problem -- Bluehost does not
allow me to make alterations to apache to make the linkages to koha's
conf file.

Is there a way to use .htaccess to circumvent this?

I'm beginning to think I should stick to running koha off a server in
the backroom...

Cheers,
Dwayne