[Koha] Koha 3 on Shared Server

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:30:43 NZST 2008

I don't think you want to use their code.  The version they gave you is an
inefficient form that applies to all their users.

All you want to do is add /home/prcsaca/perl to the "SetEnv PERL5LIB..."
lines in your .conf file.

So you might have something like:
SetEnv PERL5LIB "/home/prcsaca/perl:/home/prcsaca/kohaclone"

--joe