[Koha] Column 'bibid' cannot be null - koha2marc.pl -d

Steve Bradwell sbradwell at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Apr 15 08:24:26 NZST 2008

Hi all,

We have upgraded from version 1.2.2 to version 2.2.9. We are having
issues trying to get a good marc database of our biblio records. When in
version 2.2.9 we run koha2marc.pl -d we get "Column 'bibid' cannot be
null" for all records. We then have to go back to an older version, and
build it from there. After doing this we don't get great results. For
example we only had 2 "245" title records so searching by title doesn't
work unless you use one of those titles.

Any guidance on how to build a marc database with our biblio information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Bradwell

Application Development Manager

Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
<http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/>

(519) 569-7600 x5062.