[Koha] OPACs

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Apr 15 03:14:52 NZST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Scott Bourgoin <sbourgoin at msad35.net> wrote:
> Good morning folks,
>
>  I'm new to Koha, having just committed to purchasing it for our school
>  district. I was wondering where I could look for the best resources,
>  skins, tweaks, etc.? Can anyone offer me any pointers?
For skinning, the simplest way is to create a custom CSS stylesheet, rather than
getting into the guts of the template itself ... Depending on who
you're purchasing
your services on Koha with, they may provide a custom CSS based
on your website as part of the package.

If you roll your own, you can download CSS skins from other koha libraries.

Long-term, wouldn't it be neat to have a way to manage skins within Koha itself?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support