[Koha] My Overdue Items Report is adding extra names

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:35:09 NZDT 2008

Amber --

I suspect you are using an older version of Koha.  Please specify.

A broader fix might be to upgrade the system.  The specific fix would be to
look at the mysql query from the new version and compare to your version.

In my 3.0(beta) version of Koha, looking at the page:
/cgi-bin/koha/circ/overdue.pl

Before getting filters and sorting clauses added, the query starts as:

SELECT date_due,concat(surname,' ', firstname) as borrower,
  borrowers.phone, borrowers.email,issues.itemnumber, items.barcode,
biblio.title, biblio.author, borrowers.borrowernumber, biblio.biblionumber,
borrowers.branchcode
FROM issues
LEFT JOIN borrowers   ON (issues.borrowernumber=borrowers.borrowernumber)
LEFT JOIN items       ON (           issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON
(biblioitems.biblioitemnumber=items.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio      ON (         biblio.biblionumber=items.biblionumber)

Your query might not be doing LEFT JOINs, for example.

--joe atzberger