[Koha] Koha live in Samoa

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 06:12:42 NZDT 2007

Hello,

The file is found in
koha_root\opac\htdocs\opac-tmpl\npl\en, where koha
root is where you installed koha (not necessarily
where it was unzipped). i dont think the path you gave
below is correct. Also i've seen that there are
actually 3 occurences in the file, though the first is
just used for sorting the results.

try and locate the actual location of your koha
installation. in windows this is usually
c:\usr\koha228 (for koha 2.2.80) and for linux
/usr/local/koha.

i'm also attaching my opac-search.tmpl in case it
helps.

bye