[Koha] National holidays and other free days - how are they handled?

Tomasz Holdowanski mordazy at poczta.onet.pl
Sat May 26 02:18:01 NZST 2007

Hi all,

How Koha handles free days, especially national holidays in the middle
of a week? Is there a list where I can write down all dates when my
library is closed, so the system will not allow to set return date to
any day from the list, but instead set it to the first "open" day after
the "closed" one? I guess I could change the return date manually, but
it`s rather bad idea when there are up to 300 patrons  and up to 1500
transactions per day... Any suggestions?

Regards,
Tomasz.