[Koha] 1.2.3->2.0->2.2.8

Timothy R.Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Wed May 23 11:07:07 NZST 2007

Hi everyone,
I posted a message last night, but it did not seem to make it
on here, so I'll repost it abridged. Someone
was kind enough to send me a copy of 2.0.0, and with it I was
able to import the 1.2.3 data and I could
actually see the books when I searched. I then upgraded from
2.0.0->2.2.8, and the search results are
now blank once again (just as they were when going straight
from 1.2.3->2.2.8). The only place I can
see the books in 2.2.8's interface is in the catalogue by type
report, which does show the tallies of
different items.

I cannot see the preferences page in 2.2.8 to change any settings
(both the drop down menu for
preferences and the actual preferences page have no settings
/links to settings displayed on them).

Also, Koha2marc.pl worked fine in 2.0.0, but continues to
produce an error for each entry in 2.2.8:

----
Processing 121
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
Processing 122
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
Processing 123
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
Processing 124
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
Processing 125
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
Processing 126
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/
intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
----

Any ideas?