[Koha] upgrading Koha

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Mon May 21 09:01:41 NZST 2007

On 18/05/2007, at 5:51 PM, Robert Polidoro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Im trying to update Koha from 1.2.3 to 2.2.8, does anyone have any
> ideas on the best way to do this?
>
> I have already installed 2.2.8 on debian machine just for testing
> and i got it working fine, when i tried migrating the database over
> I ran into problems as my old 1.2.3 database was not complete
> enough for the 2.2.8 koha even when following an updating koha page
> (http://www.kohadocs.org/Updating_Koha.html#d0e285)
>
> Am I right in guessing that this is to big of a upgrade and that I
> should be going from 1.2.3 to something like 2.0?

Hi Robert

Thats exactly right, you want to go to 2.0.x then to 2.2.x ...If you
can't find a copy of 2.0 anywhere
let me know, im sure ill have a copy somewhere.

Chris
Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131