[Koha] upgrading Koha

Robert Polidoro roberpo at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Fri May 18 17:51:19 NZST 2007

Hello,

Im trying to update Koha from 1.2.3 to 2.2.8, does anyone have any ideas
on the best way to do this?

I have already installed 2.2.8 on debian machine just for testing and i
got it working fine, when i tried migrating the database over I ran into
problems as my old 1.2.3 database was not complete enough for the 2.2.8
koha even when following an updating koha page
(http://www.kohadocs.org/Updating_Koha.html#d0e285)

Am I right in guessing that this is to big of a upgrade and that I
should be going from 1.2.3 to something like 2.0?

thanks,

Robert Polidoro
Judicial Commission of NSW

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily the views of the Judicial Commission of NSW.