[Koha] Eliminating "Reserve Fee Charge of $1.00" Notice to Borrower

Kevin O'Rourke lists at caboose.org.uk
Wed May 16 19:49:52 NZST 2007

Chartrand, Michael wrote:
> I have an additional question for the list:
>
> How does one eliminate this message to the borrower when they place a
> reserve?  We don't charge and I can't seem to find where or how to
> eliminate this phrase.  Searched all of Koha's files for it--to no avail
>
> *Note there will be a reserve charge of $1.00*
I've encountered this problem as well, but nobody on the list seems to
know how to fix it.  This mailing list seems to be lacking in people who
know about the internals of Koha.  I've had lots of help on library
topics (the complexities of MARC for example) but very little on
anything that involves Koha's innards.

Is there another list that's more appropriate for this kind of
question?  For example, I'm sure the developers can answer but
cross-posting to the developers' list is likely to be very annoying for
them.

Kevin

--
Kevin O'Rourke
ICT Coordinator, National Teachers' Institute, Kaduna, Nigeria