[Koha] Add Full text

Mulu Gebreegziabher mulugt at ethionet.et
Thu Mar 29 01:30:26 NZST 2007

Hi to All,

I want to translate the template to Amharic (Ethiopian official language).
Do you know whom I should contact if it is acceptable? I want to contribute.

I want also to link my bibliographic records to full-text pdf file.  I try
to use mark field 856 subfield U. I put the pdf file under /etc/httpd/Ebooks
but failed to link.  I also try to put the pdf file under /var/www,
/var/www/http but with our success.  The httpd.conf file server root or the
directory shows these folders.  Is there other mechanisms to link the
full-text.  I am running koha 2.2.8 using redhat linux enterprise AS 3.

Any idea helps.

Regards,

Mulu G.