[Koha] vmware appliance with debian - Licencing

Darrell Ulm drdrulm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 11:59:11 NZST 2007

Hello,

I just took 30 minutes to install koha2.2.8
(non-Zebra) onto a Debian Sarge VM-Ware Image.

I am guessing there is something in the licensing that
says this image is or is not re-distributable.

It could be useful for many people to start Koha
running with a clean install using a VMWARE image.
Since vmware.com allows free (not open) use of
vmplayer, this could be a way to distribute koha.

Has anyone done this yet, and if not, can I put this
out there?

We exist now,  (a new line for sincerely)
Darrell Ulm