[Koha] KOHA httpd.conf problems]

Dan Foote - DTS dfoote at dantech-services.com
Sun Mar 11 23:06:06 NZDT 2007

Thanks Chris.

Here's what my "export -p" shows: declare -x
PERL5LIB="/home/site2/koha/intranet/modules".

And thank you because I had inserted a symbolic link for the first site
because SetEnv wasn't working. I thought I'd resolved that issue and
removed the link. And with the link removed now, Site 1 fails too. So
for some reason, SetEnv is not properly working, correct? Would this be
a permissions error? ExecCGI or other option needed? The user is owner
of the cgi-bin and its files.

I have found a way to work around this in Site2: by setting "use
C4::Context;" to "use C4::Context("/etc/koha-site2.conf");", or adding
that "use" statement to the perl files that don't have it.

If you can point me in the proper direction on getting my SetEnv
functions to properly work, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks for the
good catch!

Dan

*Dan Foote*

--

*Dan Foote*
*DanTech Services* <http://www.dantech-services.com/>

*F-Secure Info* <mailto:fsquotes at dantech-services.com>

*Hosted Technology Solutions* <http://hostedtechnologysolutions.com/>

"The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is
recipient of this email, do not read, retain, copy, distribute, or
disclose the content of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please advise us by return email. Thank you."