[Koha] KOHA httpd.conf problems

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Mar 11 22:20:21 NZDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 11:22:48PM -0900, Dan Foote - DTS said:
> I continue to have problems attempting to get two instances of KOHA
> running on the same server.

Hi Dan

At first glance you koha-httpd.conf files look fine, at least very
similair to mine (we have one machine that has 28 koha's running on it).

One thing I notice is that
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/C4/Context.pm

Is the Context.pm file its using, rather than the one at
/home/user2/koha/intranet/modules/

If you have one there, perl will of course use that over the one you
define in your PERL5LIB. Maybe that is the problem

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz