[Koha] how to add a new copy of a field when creating a biblio

sapto siswoyo s_siswoyo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 22:15:35 NZDT 2007

Hi Chris, Hi pals,

  I found a similar problem with Kim. I want to add additional subject headings (650) and had click on + sign next to the heading. Then a white box appeared and I type "a" on it. I re-checked it to see whether the field has been added up. But it results nothing. There is only one 650 field just like before.
  However I've tried out Koha interface on Liblime site and I found it was successfull to do the same. Click the + sign, then type "a" on the box. I saw 2 fields of 650. But why can't I find the same on my computer? I'm using Koha2.2.7 for Windows.
  Many thanks for your suggestions.

  Regards,
  Sis