[Koha] MARC check...didn't pass the test

Katie Thomas katiemiss at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:52:05 NZST 2007

I'm not exactly sure how the mailing list works.  I'm totally new to Koha.
But I have encountered something I'm a bit confused by, and I thought maybe
someone has seen this before and could tell me what they did to remedy the
situation.

I've done my MARC check and it recorded one error.  It says:

Item fields          ALL items fields MUST:

                                    Be mapped to the same tag,

                                    And they must all be in the 10 (items)
tab

Any advice?