[Koha] Re: inventory.pl not working for me

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Fri Jun 29 02:22:58 NZST 2007

Hello Ryan,

thanks for the helpful details. I will check later today if we are using
the itemcallnumber field (I sure hope we are). I'm the tech guy, not the
librarian.

If the script is fully operable in cvs, does that mean that it will work
properly in Koha 2.2.10 and 3.0 when they are released?

thanks again for your time,

Matthew Metzger