[Koha] perl C4 module errors

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Fri Jun 8 11:14:01 NZST 2007

Chris Cormack wrote:

>> How can I permanently add the C4 modules to the @INC variable? Is
>> there some other solution that is better?
> perl -I is the trick
> perl -I /path/to/modules script
> For the line above
> sudo perl /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase
> make it
> sudo perl -I /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase
> And you should be all go

If like me you do a lot of development work in the shell, you
can make the invocation of perl complete with the required library
much more painless as follows:

1. add the following line to you .bash_profile

2. execute the following command only this once (next login will
    pick up the PERL5LIB change):

    . ~/.bash_profile

3. now invoke a script as follows, sans -I:

    sudo perl /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase

Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
      -- Al Gore, Vice President