[Koha] Tool for translating a .PO file in Windows Environment

oren maurer meorero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:27:31 NZDT 2007

You should look for "poEdit".
I used it myself on MS-Windows (but not for Koha...).

See the project's sourceforge pages:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/poedit/

The following is written there:
 =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
          poEdit is cross-platform gettext catalogs (PO files) editor which
runs on Unix and Windows.
         Unlike other editors, poEdit provides compact view of data and very
effective UI.

       Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX

                                   (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), Linux, OS X
        License: MIT License
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

     BR
     Oren Maurer

On 1/30/07, arnab <arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to convert Koha into a local language. Could any body please
> tell me what tool can be used to translate a .PO file. I cannot use KBABEL
> as I'm working on windows enviroment. Also I cannot access the home page
> of
> PoEdit.
>

> With Regards,
> Arnab