[Koha] Just to be clear...for indexing

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Wed Jan 3 05:21:45 NZDT 2007

I'm running

Server information

Koha version2.2.5

OS version ('uname -a')Linux maple 2.4.27-2-386 #1 Wed Aug 17 09:33:35 UTC 2005 i686 GNU/Linux

Perl version5.008004

MySQL versionmysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.24, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)

Apache version

However, my indexing seems to be lost as I can pull up lists of items with the Item Type or Branch search, but not any of the other searches.

Do I still need the Zebra plug-in?  My tech support is not clear on what needs to be done.

ARGH! Just one more reason that I want the server in my office, not upstairs & inaccessible to me.

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM