[Koha] What is the Koha Records Limit for Koha 2.2.8?

Wojciech Zatorski wojciech at zatorski.net
Thu Aug 23 08:55:18 NZST 2007

Hello MSRC,

M> Thanks for the reply.

M> What is the Koha Records Limit for 2.2.8 version on Linux?

for example: limit of rows in mysql in marc_subfield_table (BIGINT) and limit of your memory in
computer:)

we have now about 10 KOHA apps and this working on 2 computers with
1.5GB of memory/computer ...

but max records for one database is now about 200 000 biblios.

M> I did not get any specific answer about the max records limit on Windows. Is
M> there anybody who has implemented Koha on Windows? Will you please respond?
M> It will give us an idea to proceed further.

i have small database on windows too, about 20 000 records (biblio table)
but i'm not to recommend for big database as you have...apache and mysql are
not too stable on windows...

M> Though I am thinking of populating the tables through a script to see the
M> results. Any other ideas?

you can create for example 2 full records and copy  300 000
times:)

--
The Main Library of Szczecin University.
Computerization Department.