[Koha] What is the Koha Records Limit for Koha 2.2.8?

MSRC sekharmsrc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 05:52:08 NZST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

What is the Koha Records Limit for 2.2.8 version on Linux?

I did not get any specific answer about the max records limit on Windows. Is
there anybody who has implemented Koha on Windows? Will you please respond?
It will give us an idea to proceed further.

Though I am thinking of populating the tables through a script to see the
results. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Sekhar