[Koha] Several concerns

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 22:06:14 NZST 2007

1) Has anyone been able to get the picture import feature for koha 2.2.8 to         work on windows?  If so, what did u do?

2)  I was playing with the system preferences and was wondering how do I link stylesheets to the system? They're asking for a complete URL. DO i   need to upload a ccs file to the web, then type the web address, or would giving the file path work just fine?

3)    What does branch independence mean?  It is a system preference falling under 'Others'.

4)   Is there any special way for typing the file paths of images and ccs files so they are picked up by the system? An example would help.

5)  What is template encoding and the  difference between iso-8859-1 and utf-8.

If anyone knows any of the answers, just place the number and your response plz.

Cheers,
Noel

Image by FlamingText.com