[Koha] Re: Koha/Solaris 9 install problem

Tom Metzger tom at incolsa.net
Thu Apr 26 16:11:52 NZST 2007

Thanks Brooke,
That is good to know.  We are looking into replacing a commercial ILS
(don't wanna say who, in case they're listening! *grin*) with
Koha....good support is always a plus!  I apologize if I sounded snippy
(reading my question again, I believe I did), but I'm on a tight time
schedule for getting a working demo up-and-running.
Regards,
Tom

--
Tom Metzger                                     INCOLSA Systems Administrator
Help Stop Internet Spam! --->                           http://spam.abuse.net