[Koha] Re: Koha/Solaris 9 install problem

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Thu Apr 26 14:26:10 NZST 2007

Salvete!

>Do questions not get answered on the list unless we pay for support?

Some of them do. It helps to list the real command line error and the
version and platform that you use. Also, if you aren't paying, it helps
to be patient, because you needs wait for folks with time on their hands
to get back to you if they've enough information to help. And, for folks
like me, I can answer librarian questions, but it would be a scary thing
if I tried to tackle a tech question. Overall, I've found support for
Koha to be superior to a commercial ILS - for free!

Cheers,
Brooke @ Hinsdale MA