[Koha] Virtual Appliance

Piet Slaghekke pslaghekke at swiftriver.com
Tue Apr 10 05:26:52 NZST 2007

 Hello,

We are trying to get KOHA at our school but don't have the $$ in our
budget to get it set up or the know to do it our selves.

I was wondering if there is a KOHA virtual appliance that would run with
vmware.
If there is not there is a site that will allow you to create an
appliance called rbuilder:   http://www.rpath.com/rbuilder/

It would be awesome if there was a KOHA appliance like this which would
be easy to install and run.

I would be willing to help any way I can, though I do not have the
expertise to implement this project.

Thanks,

Piet Slaghekke