[Koha] Fw: From CDS/ISIS to Koha

Veronica Lencinas vlencinas at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 23:21:09 NZST 2007

Hello Danica,

in Winisis 1.5 you can configure the length of the
line (instead of 80 characters for Marc you should put
"0") and the subfield delimiter (\31).
To reformat our databases we have also created a
script who reads the CDS/ISIS database (with
Openisis), reformat the records and puts out correct
Marc21 records.

Regards
Veronica Lencinas
Cordoba, Argentina