[Koha] Is there an efficient way to manage the MARC frameworks? (User from China)

Maria Doria maria.doria at ineti.pt
Mon Apr 2 22:41:47 NZST 2007

Hello Xu,

> Is there a way to delete several tags at one
> attempt? Or can I create an empty framework and add tags from
> scratch? Or can I import a more simplified framework (like
> the ones in the demo site on liblime.com)?

We work directly in MySQL, to simplify (once we're not experts on the command line) we use an interface such as Webmin that simplifies the work in visual tables. Here you can easily edit the frameworks you work with.

Best,
Maria

CITI / DEP - Divisão de Estudos e Projectos
INETI - Instituto Nacional de Engenharia, Tecnologia e Inovação
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, 22 - 1649-038 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: + 351 217 127 030 (directo)
Fax: + 351 217 127 059
Endereço de correio electrónico: maria.doria at ineti.pt