[Koha] Re: Is there an efficient way to manage the MARC frameworks? (User from China)

Hero_xbd!.RRR heroxbd at 126.com
Mon Apr 2 20:20:11 NZST 2007

This problem is settled. We can just put the needed field into the 0-tab :)
So there is no need to delete. Actually it is a bad habit to delete, as
mentioned in the Guide.

Thanks to Paul on irc.

Cheers!

--
Xu Benda

Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China, 100084

tel:86-10-51531861
http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177