[Koha] File Charset.pm not found

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Thu Dec 28 17:25:48 NZDT 2006

Hi Arnab,
You should not have to do a make or nmake to install modules on the
windows platform. The ActiveState repositories have pre-compiled
packages for almost all of the modules.

Your system should have a ppm utility that you can use to search for and
install needed modules. If you have perl 5.8.8 build 817 or earlier,
open a dos window and run ppm from there. Type help to get the command
syntax. If you have build 818 or later, there is a gui interface that
you can run from your start menu. Let me know if you need more detailed
instructions.

Or if you still have trouble, I just added MARC-Charset to the win32
package of perl modules for koha available at http://koha.rwjr.com/  If
all else fails, download and run that and it should fix you up.

Rob